Limited Warranty & Liability
Image-Edit & Art produces consistent, premium quality custom digital image editing and output services. Quality is rigorously controlled and is guaranteed. Please address any questions about an order to Image-Edit & Art Customer Service.
There is a subjective element to custom image editing work. Moreover, once Image-Edit & Art delivers its work product, it is impossible to prevent a customer from using it. Accordingly, Image-Edit & Art makes the following warranty and disclaims any other express or implied representations or warranties:
- Image-Edit & Art will execute its customers' clear and complete instructions in accordance with high professional standards.
- If Image-Edit & Art fails to perform an instruction, Image-Edit & Art will redo the image at no additional charge or, if Image-Edit & Art is unable to complete the work in accordance with the customer's instructions, will make a full refund. Requests for changes to work that has been delivered (digitally and/or physically) shall be made in writing within 30 days after delivery.
- No refund will be given for delivered prints unless the print is returned to Image-Edit & Art within 30 days after delivery.
- Image-Edit & Art is not liable for any consequential damages due to its failure to make any edits, delay in delivering work product, or any technical problem (including loss or destruction of files). Image-Edit & Art's liability shall be limited to the cost of image editing services. Customers always should keep a copy of the original unedited image files! Image-Edit & Art only retains customer image files for a short time after the order is completed. The customer is responsible for safe transport of physical images to Image-Edit & Art. Retailers are strongly advised to obtain sufficient liability waivers from their customers.
- Submitting any file, CD, film, print or other media to Image-Edit & Art or its affiliates for editing, printing or other handling constitutes an AGREEMENT by you that any damage or loss by our company, subsidiary, or agents, even though due to the negligence or other fault of our company, subsidiary, or agents will only entitle you to replacement with a like amount of new unused media of a similar type and quality, unless you have declared a higher value and have paid the premium for that value in advance. Except for such replacement, or payment of the declared value if applicable, the acceptance by our company, subsidiary and/or agents of the file, CD, film, print or other media is without other warranty or liability, and recovery for any incidental or consequential damages is excluded.
Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes
- By placing an order with Image-Edit & Art, you agree that any dispute with Image-Edit & Art with respect to the quality of its work will be resolved through binding arbitration in San Francisco, California or Cincinnati, Ohio (whichever is closest to you). Such arbitration shall be subject to the Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. YOU ALSO AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH PROCEEDING.
This limited warranty is subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.